● How can I have a quote for a stay?
You can check the hotel’s availability online on the website www.aparthotelholiday.eu and in case send a request. You may also contact our Booking office calling the number +39 0431430144, via email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a fax at +39 0431439311.
● How must I proceed if I want to confirm a reservation?
To confirm a reservation we ask for an advance payment of 20% which you can pay by bank transfer, online or simply giving your credit card data to our Booking office. As soon as we receive the payment we will send you a booking confirmation per email or by regular mail. If you choose to make a non-refundable reservation, you’ll need to pay the whole amount of the reservation with the aforementioned conditions.
● What are the cancellation terms?
- If you cancel up to 30 days before arrival: you will receive a voucher which can be used during the current year or the following one
- Within 30 days from arrival to no show: the deposit will not be refunded
- Early departure: payment of the total amount minus all meals not yet consumed
- In case you book with a non-refundable tariff, we would like to remind you that the money cannot be refunded in any measure
● Can I get an insurance in case I have to call off the reservation?
Europa Tourist Group has thought of you by means of a really convenient travel insurance! Thanks to Allianz Booking Protection and Allianz Protection Plus, you can cover your vacation at a small price. You can choose whether to cover your advance payment or the entire amount, so you can book your next vacation in Lignano and Bibione in all safety and tranquillity.
If you want to find out all the details about an insured vacation, fill in the form below and you can download the informative PDF: https://www.aparthotelholiday.eu/hun/utility/allianz-booking-protection.html
● Can I book a non-smoking room?
All the rooms at our hotel are non-smoking only. It is allowed to smoke outside on the balcony or in dedicated areas around the hotel.
● Can you guarantee me any specific requests regarding the room’s position?
We always do our best to assure our Guests are satisfied, which means we will be happy to hear all your requests. It is however not possible to guarantee them in any form, be it written or verbal.
● Is it possible to book a beach umbrella in the first row?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to book a beach umbrella in the first row.
● Do I need to book my place by the swimming pool?
It is not possible to book a place by the swimming pool.
● How can I request a gift voucher for a stay at your hotel?
You can contact our Booking Centre (tel. +39 0431 430144 e-mail email@example.com), we will ask for payment of the entire amount. As soon as the payment is received, we will send you the voucher via e-mail or regular mail.
● How can I pay the hotel bill?
You will be asked to pay upon check-out. We accept all kinds of payment: credit card, debit card, traveller’s check, EC Karte, cash up to € 2.999,00.
● What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in: from 4.00 pm
Check-out: until 10.00 am
If you were to arrive in the morning and your room is ready ahead of time, you can proceed with check-in and enter the room. Otherwise you can park your car and wait by the swimming pool, at the beach or at the hotel’s bar.
● What can I do to have an early check-in or a late check-out?
You should get in contact with the reception, you can generally reach an agreement based upon room availability.
● How far is the hotel from the city centre and the beach?
This hotel is at the seafront. The town centre and the shops are about 150 m from the hotel.
● How can I reach the hotel by train or by plane?
The nearest train station is in Latisana, about 20 km from Bibione. You can reach the hotel by bus or taxi from there. The nearest airports are in Treviso (A. Canova, 80 km) and Venice (Marco Polo, 90 km).
For more details on how to reach us: www.aparthotelholiday.eu/hun/hol-vagyunk.html
● Do you organise transfers from and to airports / train stations?
Upon request, our hotel and Booking Centre can organise a transfer by taxi. The service will be charged accordingly. It is sufficient to communicate us the date of arrival, the airport, the time and number of the flight. The person in charge of transfer will be waiting for you at the exit gate and will escort you directly to the hotel.
● Is the parking place included in the price? Does it have to be booked in advance?
The hotel has an unsupervised parking place, the reservation of the parking place is not necessary.
● Do you supply cribs / changing tables / electric kettles?
Yes, we do, upon request and free of charge.
● Will I find electric kettles / freezer / microwave oven / Italian coffee machine in the apartments?
Yes, you will, all free of charge.
● Do you also supply strollers?
Strollers are supplied free of charge upon availability.
● Are pets allowed?
Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
● Is it possible to rent bicycles?
Of course, free of charge and according to availability.
● Is there an entertainment service as well?
The entertainment service is guaranteed from mid May to mid September (except on Saturdays).
● What other services are there for children?
Besides the entertainment service, the hotel has a small game room near the reception.
● Is wifi available in the hotel?
It is, you will receive username and password directly at the reception.
● Does the hotel have a private beach sector?
Yes, the private beach sector is right in front of the hotel. You will receive a voucher with the number of your beach place at the reception when you check-in.
● What does the beach service include?
The beach service includes a beach umbrella and two sun beds for each apartment.
● Do you supply beach and pool towels?
You will find pool towels in your room.
● Is there a laundry service for the hotel’s guests?
You can use the coin- operated washing machine which is in the hotel. You have to pay for this service.
● How are rooms for people with disabilities equipped?
The rooms which are equipped for disabled people are the Classic Suites.
The bathroom is equipped with a platform for the WC, with handles on the walls and the shower pavement is flat. Every part of the hotel is wheelchair-accessible.
Is there a ladder for people with disabilities at the swimming pool? Is there a lift to lower the person into the pool?
The swimming pool is equipped with a ramp. Unfortunately, we do not have a lift.
How can I reserve a T Time at the Golf Club in Lignano?
You can do so directly at the hotel or through the Booking Centre. The hotel will give you a voucher to cover part of the Green Fee: as we have a corporate agreement with the Golf Club, you will receive a discount on the Green Fee.
What are the restaurant’s opening hours?
Breakfast: 7.30 am – 10.00 am
Lunch: 12.30 pm – 13.30 pm
Dinner: 7.00 pm – 9.00 pm
Is there a dress code to access the restaurant?
The requested attire is elegant/casual. Beach outfits and slippers are not allowed.
Does the restaurant have a buffet or is the menu à la carte?
At our restaurant, there is a buffet service for all meals.
How much does an extra meal cost?
An extra meal for the hotel guests or for their guests costs 25,00 Euros per person, drinks excluded. For external guests it costs 30,00 Euros per person (drinks excluded).
Is there a custom menu for celiac people, vegetarians, vegans, people with food intolerances (lactose, albumin etc)?
The hotel’s kitchen is highly organised to satisfy any request from our guests. You can mention your food preferences upon arrival and we will certainly take them into consideration.
Is it possible to request a custom menu for small children?
You can ask the kitchen or the restaurant’s staff to heat up your baby’s food, or to prepare some soup.
How can I reserve a treatment at Bibione Thermae’s SPA?
You can reserve any treatment or massage by calling the number +39 0431 441200 or simply by asking the hotel’s reception. We would like to remind you that, as our Guests, you are entitled to a 10% discount on massages and SPA treatments.